FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are your hours of operation?
The hours of operation for Arrow Path Coaching, LLC are as follows:
NOTE: All work hours are based on Eastern Standard Time (EST). These hours are subject to change at any time, with or without formal notice.
- Mon. 9am-12pm
- Tues. 9am-12pm
- Wed. 9am-12pm
- Thurs. CLOSED
- Fri. 9am-12pm
- Sat. 9am-11:15am; BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Sun. CLOSED
How do I schedule an appointment for career coaching?
- If you would like to schedule a Free Consultation, please click here.
- If you are interested in career coaching services, please view my Coaching Packages page.
- We will schedule coaching consultations and sessions for clients on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday between the hours of 10:00 am and 12:15 pm EST
- Saturdays will only be used for scheduling 1-hour coaching sessions with clients who have purchased the Bullseye Package, with a maximum of (1) one-hour session per client, per Saturday, per month. Saturday sessions will be between the hours of 9:00 am and 11:15 am EST.
- These and all other coaching sessions/consultations can be changed or cancelled according to the Refund and Cancellation Policy of Arrow Path Coaching, LLC. Thank you in advance for understanding.
How do you handle refunds?
The following applies to all coaching packages and stand-alone products for Arrow Path Coaching, LLC. Note: Please be as certain as possible you will complete the coaching package, buy the product or products, and have means to pay for it before you submit your purchase and payment. Thank you!
Upon purchasing a coaching package and payment(s) being received, clients will have 7 calendar days to change or cancel their purchase to receive a full refund of the total coaching package price (not including sales tax). After that time, client will only receive a 15% refund of total coaching package price (not including sales tax).
At this time, there are no refunds for printed materials, books, worksheets, assessment access codes, or other resources that are included in coaching packages or stand-alone products.
- If a client decides to not use or attend all coaching sessions of their coaching package, they must give formal written or electronic notice within 14 calendar days after their coaching package purchase. Written notice must be postmarked within that 14 calendar days. After that is completed, client will receive a refund for my hourly coaching rate (as of this writing, my hourly rate is $25.00 / hour) for each unwanted or unused coaching session. If no formal notice is given or if the 14 calendar day grace period has passed, no refunds will be given whatsoever.
How do you handle cancellations?
If a client has to cancel a coaching session for any reason, they must provide formal written or electronic notice within 24 hours of the scheduled session date and time. After receiving notice, I will work in good faith to reschedule the coaching session for a future date and time. If no formal notice is given, I will not reschedule or refund for the missed coaching session.
If I need to cancel a coaching session for any reason, I will do my best to contact you at least 24 hours in advance of the coaching session date time to inform you. Then, from there, I will work in good faith to arrange a future coaching session for us.
In cases of extreme emergency, I will use my discretion about rescheduling for coaching sessions.
How do I pay for products and services?
Arrow Path Coaching, LLC will use PayPal to accept payments for coaching services or other products
Arrow Path Coaching, LLC will accept the following forms of payment, either in-person or online:
Checks made out specifically to Arrow Path Coaching, LLC (in-person only)
- No payment is required for a Free Consultation
If a client purchases a coaching package or product:
Client must pay all fees up front or do monthly installments as outlined in the coaching package or product, if applicable.
Payments must be processed and received by Arrow Path Coaching, LLC before any coaching happens or any resources are given out.